Admissions Requirements for Applicants:
- Submitted application with application fee of $150
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college/university or equivalent *
- One official transcript
- Three letters of recommendation/references
- Resume or CV
- One 2x2 picture
- Teacher credentials if applicable
- Interview with the Adult Learner
- Essay explaining what personal attributes you possess that led you to believe that working in Montessori with children would be a career where you would find success, satisfaction and growth?
* If a candidate without a Bachelors Degree, but that has completed high school or attained a GED wishes to complete the course for Early Childhood only s/he will receive an Associate Credential after completing all course requirements.
Tuition and Fees
|Early Childhood (3-6 years) Training|
|Application Fee: $150.00
Professional Fee: $411
Total EC: $5,161.00
Elementary I-II (6-12 years) Training
|Elementary I-II Tuition and Fees
Application Fee: $150.00
Professional Fee: $411.00
Total: $10,161.00 *A year long Practicum/Internship is required
Elementary I Tuition and Fees
Elementary II Tuition and Fees (requires EL I for certification)
*EII: Practicum is not required if one was completed at EL I. Consultation visits are optional and are available upon request.
Should you need payment plan flexibility, please ask for further information.
We are Accredited by the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) and Affiliated by the American Montessori Society (AMS)